-   -   Add additional criteria. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/310009-add-additional-criteria.html)

Pat[_22_]

Add additional criteria.

I want to add additional values for deletion in the following code. First I
will give you an example of what I want to add.
If LCase(Cells(X, 1).Value) = "r","s" Then
Rows(X).Delete

Private Sub DeleteRows_Click()
Dim X As Long
Dim Y As Long
Y = Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row
'y= find the last non empty cell in column A
For X = Y To 1 Step -1
'Lcase gets the lower case of the word
If LCase(Cells(X, 1).Value) = "s" Then
Rows(X).Delete
End If
Next X
End Sub

Thanks if you can help.
Pat

Tom Ogilvy

Add additional criteria.

Private Sub DeleteRows_Click()
Dim X As Long
Dim Y As Long
Y = Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row
'y= find the last non empty cell in column A
For X = Y To 1 Step -1
'Lcase gets the lower case of the word
If LCase(Cells(X, 1).Value) = "s" or _
LCase(Cells(X,1).Value) = "r" Then