-   -   How Can I hide sheets when closing the app? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/309942-how-can-i-hide-sheets-when-closing-app.html)

jose luis

How Can I hide sheets when closing the app?

Hello, Community...

I have an WorkBook with 5 sheets and i want to hide 4 of them when th
user closes the WB, so the next time she opens the WB just the firs
sheet is available and visible.

I think that this task can be done with some instruction like "O
Close" or something. Any idea on how to acomplish this?

Thanks, a lot.

Jose Lui

jose luis

How Can I hide sheets when closing the app?

Thanks...

I realize the section in this forum "Events in VBA" and found th
solution to my problem. What a wonderfull world!!.

Thanks to all the community again.

jose lui