-   -   VBA problem repeat task for each colum? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/309899-vba-problem-repeat-task-each-colum.html)

daveyscouse

VBA problem repeat task for each colum?

Hi

This is my first posting here, well anywhere really.

Trying to teach myself all about VBA in my spare time

What I want to do is get the following command to repeat in the cell
below

ie row 8,9 ect to row 207

Private Sub CommandButton2_Click()

Dim rng As range
Set rng = Sheets("Dispensary").range("f7")
rng.Value = rng.Value + range("h7")
range("h7") = 0

End Sub

Probably really easy but cannot find how to do it anywhere.

Hope someone can help

Cheers Davey
:confused

Tom Ogilvy

VBA problem repeat task for each colum?

Private Sub CommandButton2_Click()
for i = 7 to 207
cells(i,"F").Value = cells(i,"F").Value + cells(i,"H").Value
cells(i,"H").Value = 0
Next
End Sub

or
Private Sub CommandButton2_Click()
Dim rng as Range
set rng = Range(cells(7,"F"),Cells(207,"F"))
rng.offset(0,2).Copy
rng.PasteSpecial xlPasteValues, _
xlPasteSpecialOperationAdd
rng.offset(0,2).Value = 0

Tom Ogilvy

"daveyscouse " wrote in message
Hi

This is my first posting here, well anywhere really.

Trying to teach myself all about VBA in my spare time

What I want to do is get the following command to repeat in the cells
below

ie row 8,9 ect to row 207

Private Sub CommandButton2_Click()

Dim rng As range
Set rng = Sheets("Dispensary").range("f7")
rng.Value = rng.Value + range("h7")
range("h7") = 0

End Sub

Probably really easy but cannot find how to do it anywhere.

Hope someone can help

Cheers Davey
:confused:

---