-   -   automation timeout (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/309718-automation-timeout.html)

youxing

automation timeout

I have an application which update Excel spreadsheet, for Excel 97/2000,
it's fine, but for Excel 2002/2003, looks like the connection fails after
about 2 minutes, I got error message like 'the object invoked has
disconnected from its clients".

is it a bug of Excel 2002/2003? any workaround for this problem? Thanks

Simon

Tom Ogilvy

automation timeout

here is a possibility although the article also references xl2000.

http://support.microsoft.com/default...32&Product=xlw
INFO: Error or Unexpected Behavior with Office Automation When You Use Early
Binding in Visual Basic

Tom Ogilvy

. cable.rogers.com...