-   -   Random Brand selection from list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/309641-random-brand-selection-list.html)

zaisaki[_2_]

Random Brand selection from list

Hello All,

I have a list of 10 brands in columns A to J row 2 down for every row
Each row represents one record(case). For each case i have to randoml
select two brands for ratings, one in Column K and the second in colum
L. For each case of the 10 brands, 6 to 7 brands are eligible fo
selection and i have to pick two (one in column k and the other i
column L.

currently I can organize the data either as each column (A to J
assigned to each of the 10 brands with a yes for all eligible brands i
the corresponding row.

I need a formula or a code that I can dynamically select the two brand
of the eligible set of brands.

Please help.
Thanks,
Zai Saki (means true friend:-