-   -   Adding to Favorites (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/309511-adding-favorites.html)

George Burdell[_2_]

Adding to Favorites

Is there a way to display the add to favorites dialog so that I can add a
link in my favorites to the active workbook?

The reason for displaying the add to favorites dialog, is to be able to
select any favorites folder, create a new one, and to edit the description
of the link.

George

Dana DeLouis[_3_]

Adding to Favorites

Is there a way to display the add to favorites

There may be a better way, but here is just one technique using Excel XP.

Using File | Save As... does not work well. So, use
File : Open...

Select the History tab on the left. The file you are working on should be
in this list. Select your file name here. Then, on the upper right of the
Open dialog, select "Tools", and select "Add to Favorites."

HTH
Dana DeLouis