-   -   Flawed Macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/309508-flawed-macro.html)

Nathan Bell

Flawed Macro

All,

Any assistance on this problem would be greatly appreciated. I have an
issue with a macro that I am running. The macro does the following:

Sub Button_B_Click()
'
' Button_B_Click Macro
' Macro recorded 9/12/2002 by Nathan Bell
'
'
Range("BNewTask").Select
Selection.EntireRow.Insert
Selection.FillDown
Selection.ClearContents
Range("BSecNum").Select
Selection.DataSeries Rowcol:=xlColumns, Type:=xlLinear, Date:=xlDay, _
Trend:=False
End Sub

However I have a cell in colum AH (it has a formula in it that I do not want
to delete) that I do not want the contents of it cleared. Is there any way
to easily do this without having to redefine ranges etc?

Regards,

Nathan

Jim Cone

Flawed Macro