-   -   Control Toolbox toolbar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/309486-control-toolbox-toolbar.html)

Alan[_26_]

Control Toolbox toolbar

Friends,

I am trying to create a button on my speadsheet and then I
want to link a macro to the button so I can run the macro
by just clicking on the button.

I am using a reference which tells me to create the button
by first clicking on the Control Toolbox toolbar and then
on the Command Button button to draw the rectangle.

My problem is that in the Control Toolbox toolbar is
greyed out in Excel and not available to me.

How can I make the Control Toolbox toolbar available or is
there another way to do this?

Thanks,
Alan

No Name