-   -   color (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/309423-color.html)

dennis

color

I am desiging a data shee and i want to changes the color of a cell based on
the valuse of anthor cell.

ex. if "cell m34" is equal to 0 then "cell p21" is white, if cell m34 less
than 1548, then "cell P21" is yellow

Can this be done? If so, please help me out.

Frank Kabel

color

Hi
see your other posts