-   -   Table into a form (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/309382-table-into-form.html)

Kiran Vinta

Table into a form

Currently, I have a table in an excel spreadsheet. It is not a
pivottable but rather a regular table with about 6 rows and 9 columns.
I am trying to display this data in a simple form using vba. Any
help will be much appreciated.

-Kiran

Kevin

Table into a form

I do something similar to what you want from
the "Activate" event for the form in question. for each
field do something like the following:

fieldname1=worksheets(1).range("cellreference").va lue2

where cellreference would be "A1", etc. depending on where
the data is in your spreadsheet.

If the data location is dynamic, it will take a little
more work.

Hope that helps!

Kevin

.