-   -   Excel front end to Access database (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/309365-excel-front-end-access-database.html)

mistral

Excel front end to Access database

Does somebody know Excel add-ins which provide custome Excel front end to
Access database? I want use Excel as the formatting mechanism (the
template), but store the data in an Access database(excel have a more
user-friendly front end to the database).

thanks,

mistral

Frank Kabel

Excel front end to Access database

Hi
you can use 'Data - Import External Data' for this without an addin

--
Regards
Frank Kabel