-   -   Checkboxes to spreadsheet using a looping macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/309325-checkboxes-spreadsheet-using-looping-macro.html)

Eddie[_5_]

Checkboxes to spreadsheet using a looping macro

Hi

I have a problem with creating a macro to insert checkboxes next to
cells that contains a date. Let me emplain a bit more.

I download data that provides me with cells containing dates. These
cells are always 2 rows apart. I would like to add a checkbox next to
every cell that has a date. When I click the checkbox, it should run a
macro atatched to it relative to where it is.

The only problem I have is that when I run the macro, it cannot link
the cells and cannot run while the macro is in break mode.

Does anyone have a solution for this, or is should I use Marlett font
and "a" to include checkbox?

Any help would bne great

Regards, Eddie