-   -   correct email address (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/309277-correct-email-address.html)

programmer_int[_7_]

correct email address

Respected sir,

i received a message from Nick Hodge asking for the some cod
sample....i would like to send the code but i am afraid i have not go
the correct email address from nick hodge.

If you think i am making a living out of this please do not reply t
me. I am just a student doing an internship where i have to submit som
small time application immediately. That is why i asked for your help.

Anyways thanks a lot

Waiting for your reply
Annu

Also i am attaching a spread sheet here where i want the require
implementation

Attachment filename: simpletest_1.xls
Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=68753

Jack Schitt

correct email address

Try removing the capital letters from his email address.

--
Return email address is not as DEEP as it appears
"programmer_int " wrote in

i received a message from Nick Hodge asking for the some code
sample....i would like to send the code but i am afraid i have not got
the correct email address from nick hodge.

If you think i am making a living out of this please do not reply to
me. I am just a student doing an internship where i have to submit some
small time application immediately. That is why i asked for your help.

Anyways thanks a lot

Waiting for your reply
Annu

Also i am attaching a spread sheet here where i want the required
implementations

Attachment filename: simpletest_1.xls
Download attachment:
http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=687535
---

Tom Ogilvy

correct email address

In xl2000 or later, you can set the maxlen property of the textbox/combobox
to solve item 3. I am not sure this was available in xl97 or perhaps I
missed it.

Tom Ogilvy