-   -   Subroutines vs. modules (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/309273-subroutines-vs-modules.html)

BrianG[_4_]

Subroutines vs. modules

As I have worked with creating a template for users to fill in I am
wondering about the advantages/disadvantages to creating a module for
each subroutine. I have found that once the template is saved as a
workbook only a few of the subroutines need to remain. I'm already
deleting the vbComponents to reduce file size and would like to delete
the subroutines that are no longer needed as well. Are there advantages
or disadvantages to creating a bunch of small modules then deleting the
ones that are no longer needed on save. How would this affect speed,
file size, etc.

--
BrianG