-   -   Double-click Event question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/309078-double-click-event-question.html)

Bob Wall

Double-click Event question

(Excel 97)
I am trying to code a print function, so that when a user double clicks on a
named range, certain rows of the worksheet are printed. No problem with the
printing aspect, but I'm having trouble getting the double click event to
work. I prefer to used named ranges instead of the value of the particular
cells to make it more generic, also so I don't have to change the code if
the cell value changes.

Thanks in advance!

BW

Vasant Nanavati

Double-click Event question

In the worksheet's code module:

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, _
Cancel As Boolean)
Cancel = True
If Not Intersect(Target, Range("MyNamedRange")) Is Nothing Then
'your print code here

Vasant

"Bob Wall" wrote in message
(Excel 97)
I am trying to code a print function, so that when a user double clicks on

named range, certain rows of the worksheet are printed. No problem with

the
printing aspect, but I'm having trouble getting the double click event to
work. I prefer to used named ranges instead of the value of the particular
cells to make it more generic, also so I don't have to change the code if
the cell value changes.

Thanks in advance!

BW

Bob Wall