-   -   Open file when Excel starts (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/308960-open-file-when-excel-starts.html)

alan

Open file when Excel starts

Friends,

I would to make it that when I start Excel, it
automatically opens a specific file. I am using Excel2003.

How do I do this?

Thanks,
Alan

Frank Kabel

Open file when Excel starts

Hi
put this file (or a link to it) in your XLStart folder

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Alan wrote:
Friends,

I would to make it that when I start Excel, it
automatically opens a specific file. I am using Excel2003.

How do I do this?

Thanks,
Alan

Tom Ogilvy

Open file when Excel starts

put the file in the xlstart directory (same a personal.xls).

Tom Ogilvy