-   -   True False statements (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/308956-true-false-statements.html)

katherine

True False statements

If I have two date columns example below:

I want it to say true if the date is the dates are equal
or one day after - does anyone have a formula??

06/06/04 06/06/04 TRUE
06/06/04 06/07/04 TRUE
06/06/04 06/08/04 FALSE

I need to keep track of nursing homes and make sure they
are reporting ill seniors withing 24 hours - if they don't
I have to take corrective action - so I am trying get the
data base to tell me if the did not report in time

Can you help? Thank you

Katherine

Tom Ogilvy

True False statements

=if(And(trunc(B1)=trunc(A1),trunc(B1)<=Trunc(A1+1 )),True,False)

then drag fill down the column.

Tom Ogilvy