-   -   Excel 2003 VBA Help - Missing Contents (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/308736-excel-2003-vba-help-missing-contents.html)

Ken Ellis

Excel 2003 VBA Help - Missing Contents

I've got a new machine which has Microsoft Office 2003. My old machine had
Office 2002. Before, when using VBA in Excel, I could go to the Contents in
Help and via the VBA Reference section get details of all the VBA functions.
Using this new version all I can get in Help is a Search facility and there
is no mention of VBA functions. I hope I'm missing something. am I?

Ken

papou[_10_]

Excel 2003 VBA Help - Missing Contents

Hello Ken
Maybe the vba help components were not installed in the first place during
installation?
In which case restart the Office installation and choose tthe relevant
components to Add.
HTH
Cordially
Pascal