-   -   msgbox (2 questions) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/308665-msgbox-2-questions.html)

Yan Robidoux[_13_]

msgbox (2 questions)

first question :

how can i change parameter of message box as :
- change the title of the box...
- change the box layout to have the warning symbol into it (red circl
?)

second question :

how can i put a line break in a message... I want to have multiple lin
but i dont remember how to do it...

thanks in advance for the answers..

Tom Ogilvy

msgbox (2 questions)

Sub AAAA()
res = MsgBox( _
prompt:="Make a selection" & _
vbNewLine & "from the buttons", _
Buttons:=vbYesNo + vbCritical, _
Title:="Critical Alert")
End Sub
Sub AAAA()
res = MsgBox( _
prompt:="Make a selection" & _
vbNewLine & "from the buttons", _
Buttons:=vbYesNo + vbCritical, _
Title:="Critical Alert")

Tom Ogilvy

"Yan Robidoux " wrote in
message ...
first question :

how can i change parameter of message box as :
- change the title of the box...
- change the box layout to have the warning symbol into it (red circle
?)

second question :

how can i put a line break in a message... I want to have multiple line
but i dont remember how to do it...

thanks in advance for the answers...

---

GJones

msgbox (2 questions)

Hi Yan;

The first part is like this:

MsgBox "here is your prompt", vbOKOnly, "Your Title Goes
Here"

The second part I do not have.

Thanks,

Greg
how can i change parameter of message box as :
- change the title of the box...
- change the box layout to have the warning symbol into

it (red circle
?)

second question :

how can i put a line break in a message... I want to have

multiple line
but i dont remember how to do it...

thanks in advance for the answers...

---

.

JE McGimpsey

msgbox (2 questions)

For the first question, take a look at the arguments for MsgBox in
XL/VBA Help:

MsgBox Function

Displays a message in a dialog box, waits for the user to click a button, and
returns an Integer indicating which button the user clicked.
Syntax
MsgBox(prompt[, buttons] [, title] [, helpfile, context])

For your second question, one way:

MsgBox "First line." & vbNewLine & "Second line."

In article ,
Yan Robidoux wrote:

first question :

how can i change parameter of message box as :
- change the title of the box...
- change the box layout to have the warning symbol into it (red circle
?)

second question :

how can i put a line break in a message... I want to have multiple line
but i dont remember how to do it...

Yan Robidoux[_14_]

msgbox (2 questions)

Thanks guy's i'll look into that right away...

---