-   -   ENTER DATE, CHOOSE WKSHEET, SAVE IN FOLDER (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/308589-enter-date-choose-wksheet-save-folder.html)

jlegoland4

ENTER DATE, CHOOSE WKSHEET, SAVE IN FOLDER

We have a worksheet that we use to produce a daily
schedule. After entering the current date/day on one
worksheet, another is chosen and printed.

Ultimately, I'd like to program this daily, and include
printing to pdf.

Any thoughts on how I can do this? Suggested resources?

Thanks.

Jean-Yves[_2_]

ENTER DATE, CHOOSE WKSHEET, SAVE IN FOLDER

Hi,

Public RunWhen As Double
Public Const cRunWhat = "MySub" 'procedure to run

public sub test
call startTimer
end sub

Public Sub startTimer()
RunWhen = Now + TimeSerial(0, 0, 1) 'now + 1 sec
Application.OnTime RunWhen, cRunWhat, , True
End Sub

Public Sub StopTimer()
On Error Resume Next
Application.OnTime RunWhen, cRunWhat, , False

JY

To run on specific times, use application.OnTime ....
See in help
"jlegoland4" wrote in message
We have a worksheet that we use to produce a daily
schedule. After entering the current date/day on one
worksheet, another is chosen and printed.

Ultimately, I'd like to program this daily, and include
printing to pdf.

Any thoughts on how I can do this? Suggested resources?

Thanks.

ross

ENTER DATE, CHOOSE WKSHEET, SAVE IN FOLDER

the save bit is easy, just save file as what ever string and then add
the currecnt date, easy to do with VBA,

As for the PDF bit, i have hread of a PDF add in for excel, but i dont
know if you would be able to automat this?