-   -   Formatting toolbar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/308404-re-formatting-toolbar.html)

Tom Ogilvy

Formatting toolbar

activeX textboxes don't support rich text formatting

Even if they did, it wouldn't be automatically transferred to the worksheet.

Userforms do not support commandbars - you can't put a menu on a userform
using an excel built in menu.

Tom Ogilvy

"Jason L" wrote in message
Hi, I am creating a userform for an Excel template for Excel 2002. Is

there
a way to add formatting functions or a toolbar to the userform or

textboxes
within the userform? The users would like the ability to bold or

italicize
text as they type. I am still a newbie at Excel VBA, so I am not even

sure
where to start.

Tia,
Jason L