-   -   Need help with figuring running totals (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/308367-need-help-figuring-running-totals.html)

Kfain

Need help with figuring running totals

Hello!

My husband and I do a family football pool each year where 10 peopl
bet a dime on every NFL game.

We have the spreadsheet set up for the most part, but need hel
developing the formulas/procedures for getting a running total fro
week to week.

Once we put in the totals for week one, how do we calculate the total
owed/are owed so it will keep a running total after week two?

I have limited Excel formula knowledge, but did design the spreadshee
if you'd like to see it.

It basically consists of two rows of cells where I need it to calculat
this information. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!