-   -   Sending Excel Data to a Coldfusion Form (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/308331-sending-excel-data-coldfusion-form.html)

bcd

Sending Excel Data to a Coldfusion Form

Hi,

I'm trying to help my employees out so they don't get stuck with the
thankless, repetivie task of cutting info that we receive via Excel
into an extranet order site that has a coldfusion orderform.
Currently, I can somewhat do this with Sendkeys, but it's clunky at
best, and at the end of the day, if the cursor position gets off, it
could end up causing more work for my employees rather than less.
Anyone have a suggestion on a better way of doing this? There are
about 37 data elements spread across 7 Coldfusion Webform "Page". I
found some examples using .navigate and some other IE references, but
I do not see any input controls in the source code of the webform, so
I'm not sure if this will work.

I really would appreciate any advice.

thanks,
Brent