-   -   Checking if autofilter is on? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/308278-checking-if-autofilter.html)

SOS[_22_]

Checking if autofilter is on?

Hi there,

From a search of previous posts I found the code:

activesheet.autofiltermode = false

to switch off autofilter is it has been applied. This is good but
would like to cycle round ALL sheet in the workbook and apply that lin
of code.

I tried

Sub Test
For each Sheet in ActiveWorkbook
Sheet.AutofilterMode = False
Next Sheet
End Sub

and also Sheet*s*.AutoFilterMode = False

but neither worked.

Hope somebody can help

TIA

Seamu

Norman Jones

Checking if autofilter is on?

Hi Seamus,

Sub Test()
Dim sh As Worksheet

For Each sh In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
sh.AutoFilterMode = False
Next
End Sub

---
Regards,
Norman

"SOS " wrote in message
Hi there,

From a search of previous posts I found the code:

activesheet.autofiltermode = false

to switch off autofilter is it has been applied. This is good but I
would like to cycle round ALL sheet in the workbook and apply that line
of code.

I tried

Sub Test
For each Sheet in ActiveWorkbook
Sheet.AutofilterMode = False
Next Sheet
End Sub

and also Sheet*s*.AutoFilterMode = False

but neither worked.

Hope somebody can help

TIA

Seamus

---

RB Smissaert

Checking if autofilter is on?

Sub test()

Dim sh As Worksheet

For Each sh In ActiveWorkbook.Sheets
sh.AutoFilterMode = False
Next

End Sub

RBS

"SOS " wrote in message
Hi there,

From a search of previous posts I found the code:

activesheet.autofiltermode = false

to switch off autofilter is it has been applied. This is good but I
would like to cycle round ALL sheet in the workbook and apply that line
of code.

I tried

Sub Test
For each Sheet in ActiveWorkbook
Sheet.AutofilterMode = False
Next Sheet
End Sub

and also Sheet*s*.AutoFilterMode = False

but neither worked.

Hope somebody can help

TIA

Seamus

---

SOS[_23_]

Checking if autofilter is on?

Thanks a lot for the prompt replies. Code works a treat.

Seamu