-   -   msg box while operation is running. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/308202-msg-box-while-operation-running.html)

Tod[_4_]

msg box while operation is running.

The message box will halt your code. If you want some
notification while a macro is running, you could use the
Status Bar or (my favorite) display a message box after
the code has run.

The Status Bar idea would work like this:

oldSB = Application.DisplayStatusBar
Application.DisplayStatusBar = True
Application.StatusBar = "Wait as I get jiggy with it..."
'Code
Application.StatusBar = False
Application.DisplayStatusBar = oldSB

tod
Is there a way to make a message box come up only while

a macro is running
and then have it go away once the procedure is done?
.

Keivn Green

msg box while operation is running.

OOO I like that. Cool!