-   -   Unable to remove Sheet objects in the Microsoft Excel Objects (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/308059-unable-remove-sheet-objects-microsoft-excel-objects.html)

Adrian[_7_]

Unable to remove Sheet objects in the Microsoft Excel Objects

Hi,

I am unable to remove "Sheet" objects in the Microsoft Excel objects
despite the fact that I have removed the corresponding sheets. Why ? How can
I remove those "Sheet" objects from the code window of VBA ?

Thanks

Adrian

JK

Unable to remove Sheet objects in the Microsoft Excel Objects

Adrian,
I don't think you can. Seemingly you have to delete the sheet directly in
Excel. Anyway, that's been my experience.

Regards,
Jim Kobzeff