-   -   Hidden rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/308036-re-hidden-rows.html)

Stephen Rasey[_2_]

Hidden rows

In Excel, Functions may not touch the properties of any cell other than
their own. I'm not sure if they can touch their own cells properties other
than .Value.

You need to use a Subroutine.

Stephen Rasey
Houston
http://excelsig.org

"Viji" wrote in message
Dear tech support representative,

I need your assistance for a question with EXCEL-VBA.

I have developed a function for hiding rows using VBA which is on-change

event

I am trying to execute this function using a value change event in a form
with a button. The rows are not hidden and the function is not working.

Just to make sure the code is written right, I opened up an immediate

window
and tried the same function. The function from the immediate window works
like it is supposed to.

I am puzzled with this strange problem and spent numerous hours to debug
this problem.

Please help me in resolving this problem.

Thanks for your assistance.

Code snippet is as follows:

Set rWorkRangeASRTTS = ActiveSheet.Range("ASR_TTS_Server")
rWorkRangeASRTTS.EntireRow.Hidden = False