-   -   Get an object representing an existing Excel instance from Outlook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/307985-get-object-representing-existing-excel-instance-outlook.html)

R Avery

Get an object representing an existing Excel instance from Outlook

If i already have an Excel instance running, how to do I control that
instance from Outlook? I know that I can easily create a new instance
from outlook and control that, but what i want to do is to create a new
workbook in the existing instance and populate that workbook with data.
How do i do this?

ANy help would be most appreciated.

R Avery

Get an object representing an existing Excel instance from Outlook

Thanks!