-   -   Print Userform Landscape - VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/307807-re-print-userform-landscape-vba.html)

Dave Peterson[_3_]

Print Userform Landscape - VBA

Here's a post by Tom Ogilvy from Orlando Magalhães Filho:

http://google.com/groups?threadm=OA%...GP12.p hx.gbl

Paste the picture of the userform on a temporary worksheet that's set up to
print landscape. (Record a macro when you do the page setup).

V-Man wrote:

How do I print my userform in landscape mode instead of the portrait default
mode? I don't want to print the Excel spreadsheet, just the userform.

Thanks,

V-Man

--

Dave Peterson

Tom Ogilvy

Print Userform Landscape - VBA

make sure you read my second posting in that thread. The first captured
the whole screen - second corrects to just capture the userform.

Tom Ogilvy