-   -   Saving Range of Cells as Image File (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/307747-saving-range-cells-image-file.html)

[email protected]

Saving Range of Cells as Image File

I've used the Export method to save a chart as a .gif image.

I now have a chart formated on a worksheet with additional text boxes and
cells.
I was wondering if there is a way to export the printed version of the
range as
an image file, which will include any text boxes or graphs located within
the range?

Can

Selection.CopyPicture Appearance:=xlPrinter, Format:=xlPicture

be used to save an image file? It copies all the pertinent info to the
clipboard.

Just wondering if there is anything within Excel that will do this.
I'm not really interested in a PDF writer or third party software.

Thanks.