-   -   Range.calculate debug, Excel 2000 VBA compatability with Excel XP (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/307735-range-calculate-debug-excel-2000-vba-compatability-excel-xp.html)

bill

Range.calculate debug, Excel 2000 VBA compatability with Excel XP

I have a solution written in excel 2000 which runs all
the VBA perfectly, but when I try to run it in Excel
2003/2003 I get a range.calculate debug, microsoft offer
a solution to this but it does not work with my system,
does anyone have any ideas on how to stop the debug for
range.calculate. I am desperate for a solution to this as
I cannot run my solution at all noe, having upgraded my
system.

Any help would be much appreciated

Regards
Bill