-   -   Question about removing Web formats and content (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/307707-question-about-removing-web-formats-content.html)

43N79W

Question about removing Web formats and content

I have a nifty little macro that removes MOST of the Web formats and content
when I past Web stuff directly into Excel. How would I go about removing
all the pictures and controls?

TIA.

-gk-

The creative act is not the province of remote oracles or rarefied geniuses
but a transparent process that is open to everyone.
-Greg Kot in Wilco Learning How To Die-

Tom Ogilvy

Question about removing Web formats and content

Activesheet.Shapes.SelectAll
Selection.Delete

Tom Ogilvy

"43N79W" wrote in message
I have a nifty little macro that removes MOST of the Web formats and

content
when I past Web stuff directly into Excel. How would I go about removing
all the pictures and controls?

TIA.

-gk-

The creative act is not the province of remote oracles or rarefied

geniuses
but a transparent process that is open to everyone.
-Greg Kot in Wilco Learning How To Die-

38N90W

Question about removing Web formats and content

Once again, thank you Tom!

-gk-