-   -   finding duplicate entries (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/307612-finding-duplicate-entries.html)

Jack

finding duplicate entries

I have a list of zip codes (thousands of them) in a
column, is there a command that will find duplicate
numbers and turn them red?

thanks

...Patrick[_4_]

finding duplicate entries

In french:
in conditionnal format:
=nb.si($A$2:$A$1000;A2)
in xl english nb.si=countif replace ";" by "," and chose a color
conditionnal :-))

....Patrick

"Jack" a écrit dans le message de
I have a list of zip codes (thousands of them) in a
column, is there a command that will find duplicate
numbers and turn them red?

thanks

Andoni[_19_]

finding duplicate entries

go to format/conditional formatting.

chose formula a put this:
'I am supposing your looked column is A:A
=Countif(($A:$A);A1)1
then put a red format and "DONE

...Patrick[_4_]

finding duplicate entries