-   -   .Textbox won't word wrap. Why? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/307598-textbox-wont-word-wrap-why.html)

JOhn Wirt

.Textbox won't word wrap. Why?

I have a form that gets a long string from the user and
the textbox on the form that does this will not word wrap.

The properties of the textbox say that WordWrap is set to
True but it still will not word wrap.

What may be wrong?

The form runs modeless.

Otherwise, the form and the code it calls to insert the
string into a comment on worksheet works fine.

Thanks.

John Wirt

Chip Pearson

.Textbox won't word wrap. Why?

John,

Set the MultiLine property to True.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"John Wirt" wrote in
message ...
I have a form that gets a long string from the user and
the textbox on the form that does this will not word wrap.

The properties of the textbox say that WordWrap is set to
True but it still will not word wrap.

What may be wrong?

The form runs modeless.

Otherwise, the form and the code it calls to insert the
string into a comment on worksheet works fine.

Thanks.

John Wirt

Charles

.Textbox won't word wrap. Why?