-   -   Custom Menu Bar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/307559-custom-menu-bar.html)

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Custom Menu Bar

If you know the id or caption, you make them non-visible, e.g

Application.commandbars("Formatting").Controls("Bo ld").visible=false

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Don Lloyd" wrote in message

I have a small app. with a custom menu bar, which contains its own

controls
for saving, closing etc.
Is it possible to remove/hide the built in control icons on the RH side ?

regards,
Don

Ron de Bruin

Custom Menu Bar

Hi Don

Maybe this is also useful for you
http://www.rondebruin.com/menuid.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Don Lloyd" wrote in message

I have a small app. with a custom menu bar, which contains its own

controls
for saving, closing etc.
Is it possible to remove/hide the built in control icons on the RH side ?

regards,
Don

Don Lloyd

Custom Menu Bar

Hi,

I have a small app. with a custom menu bar, which contains its own controls
for saving, closing etc.
Is it possible to remove/hide the built in control icons on the RH side ?

regards,
Don

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Custom Menu Bar

We both replied before you even asked <g

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Don Lloyd" wrote in message
Bob and Ron,

Thank you both for your rapid responses.
Thanks to your your kind assistance I think I can continue from here.

Regards,
Don

"Don Lloyd" wrote in message

I have a small app. with a custom menu bar, which contains its own
controls
for saving, closing etc.
Is it possible to remove/hide the built in control icons on the RH

side ?

regards,
Don

Ron de Bruin

Custom Menu Bar

We both replied before you even asked <g

We are really fast Bob<g