-   -   Device I/O Error (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/307415-device-i-o-error.html)

RJH

Device I/O Error

I asked this back on 7-31 but the only answer didn't help. Problem still
exists.
When I have the VBA editor open, running code results in "Device I/O Error".
Sometimes once, sometimes more. As many as 12 errors have occurred at the
end of a routine.
Clearing the temp files didn't help.
Any other suggestions?

Thanks!