-   -   Splash screen on opening excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/307348-splash-screen-opening-excel.html)

Eric[_6_]

Splash screen on opening excel

Hi There,

Can anyone help me how to create an Splash screen while
opening my excel file? do I have to create a macro script
code for this?

TIA
Eric

Tom Ogilvy

Splash screen on opening excel

John Walkenbach's site:

Tom Ogilvy

"Eric" wrote in message
Hi There,

Can anyone help me how to create an Splash screen while
opening my excel file? do I have to create a macro script
code for this?

TIA
Eric

Jim Thomlinson[_3_]

Splash screen on opening excel

Easily done in VBA... Just launch a Form at the on open event. You can use
the Application.Ontime method to close the form after a few seconds...