-   -   mouseclick events (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/307345-mouseclick-events.html)

animal1881[_4_]

mouseclick events

I have a list of names I need to go through. I would like to make
macro that, when activated, highlights the names I choose in a color.
Formatting the cell is no problem, but how do I make VBA recognize
mouseclick in a certain cell

Tom Ogilvy

mouseclick events

You can use the selectionchange event, but that will fire whenever a cell is
selected, regardless of how it was selected (tab, return, mouseclick).

If you want to be more specific, you can use beforeRightclick or
BeforeDoubleClick events.

See Chip Pearson's site for information on events if you are not familiar
with them

Tom Ogilvy

"animal1881 " wrote in message
I have a list of names I need to go through. I would like to make a
macro that, when activated, highlights the names I choose in a color.
Formatting the cell is no problem, but how do I make VBA recognize a
mouseclick in a certain cell?

---