-   -   Color Text (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/307278-color-text.html)

Hank Hendrix[_2_]

Color Text

I have a workbook with 10 pages. I would like to the text "ACTION" to be in
a red - bold font where ever it appears in the workbook.
Is it possible and how?
Thanks

Tom Ogilvy

Color Text

Will action be a the only word in the cell

If so, you can set up conditional formatting on every cell on each page
although I am sure you will pay a penalty in terms of calculation
(format - Conditional formatting). I suspect you will be able to narrow
down the scope of the range requiring such formatting.

Tom Ogilvy