-   -   Deselect top row in pivot table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/307254-deselect-top-row-pivot-table.html)

alex

Deselect top row in pivot table

I'm trying to select part of a pivot table to paste into
cell AA1. I'm trying to select cell A4 through the end of
the range. Maybe because it's a pivot table it always
selects A3 to the end. A3 is where is identifies Sum of
xxxx. Is there a way that I can select A4 through the end
of the range? Or can I deselect a row after I've selected
it?

Thanks,
Alex

My code:

Range("A4").Select
Selection.End(xlToRight).Select
Selection.End(xlDown).Select

ActiveWorkbook.Names.Add Name:="Chart1",
RefersTo:="=Pivot!$A$4:last"
Worksheets("Pivot").Range("A4").CurrentRegion.Name
= "Chart1"
Set tbl = ActiveCell.CurrentRegion
tbl.Offset.Resize(tbl.Rows.Count, tbl.Columns.Count -
1).Select

Selection.Copy
'ActiveWindow.SmallScroll ToRight:=4
Range("AA1").Select