-   -   Hourly calculation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/307227-hourly-calculation.html)

Marie-Claire Smeets

Hourly calculation

Can somebody help me to get me on track for the following. To do some
'action-reaction' calculation via a VBA macro I need to exclude week-end
days/hours out of my result.

Please find below an example with the criteria that should be taken into
account.

Action date Reaction date Hours without week-end
5/aug/2004 9/aug/2004 ? hours
9/aug/2004 22/jul/2004 ? hours

Conditions to be taken into account a

- VBA macro should exclude week-end days
- Week-end starts Friday after 5.00 o'clock PM and ends on Monday
08.00 AM

Many thanks for anybody who had already some VBA experience in this area.

MC

djh

Hourly calculation

Try Networkdays function in the Analysis ToolPak. This
will return the whole workdays (Monday-Friday) between two
dates. If also can taken into account holidays.

.