-   -   Adding add columns and not getting duplication (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/307224-adding-add-columns-not-getting-duplication.html)

Katherine[_6_]

Adding add columns and not getting duplication

new dilema

example

Columns A B C D E G H
03/03/04 03/04/04 2 03/04/04 03/06/04 3 4
03/04/04 03/06/04 3 3

I have my first column directing the appropriate days of
payment -- but I have a new dilema - if I put this formula
in my second column for additional service different
place - I duplicate a date by adding them - is there a way
to get my column H to recognize if column B and D have a
duplicated date of service ? This is the only way to get
the total months pay to come out right -

Thank you

Katherine

Frank Kabel

Adding add columns and not getting duplication

Hi
try something like
=IF(D1=B1,...)

--