-   -   ParsingCellData (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/307212-parsingcelldata.html)

rj[_5_]

ParsingCellData

A column in the spreadsheet has the names like this:

Smith, Bob R

I need to parse them out and put them in 3 seperate columns like so:

Smith Bob R.

Does anyone have a macro or formula to do this?

TIA

Tom Ogilvy

ParsingCellData

Select the column and do Data=Text to Columns. Choose delimited and in the
next dialog specify the comma as your delimiter.

Tom Ogilvy