-   -   Tab Name same as Cell - PART 2 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/307185-tab-name-same-cell-part-2-a.html)

halem2[_5_]

Tab Name same as Cell - PART 2

First of..thanks for the previous help.

I'm running into a lil' problem. If I have more than one sheet i
fails.
--If I run the Worksheets(1).Name = Range("A1").Text
the only name it changes is the one for sheet1.

--If I run the
dim sh as worksheet
for each sh in Activeworkbook.worksheets
sh.name = sh.Cells(1,1).Value
Next

it also fails when there's more than one sheet

Is there a way to make it happen only in the active workshee
regardless if it is sheet 1 or sheet3???

thanks a millio

Tom Ogilvy

Tab Name same as Cell - PART 2

Activesheet.Name = Activesheet.Range("A1").Text

Tom Ogilvy

"halem2 " wrote in message
First of..thanks for the previous help.

I'm running into a lil' problem. If I have more than one sheet it
fails.
--If I run the Worksheets(1).Name = Range("A1").Text
the only name it changes is the one for sheet1.

--If I run the
dim sh as worksheet
for each sh in Activeworkbook.worksheets
sh.name = sh.Cells(1,1).Value
Next

it also fails when there's more than one sheet

Is there a way to make it happen only in the active worksheet
regardless if it is sheet 1 or sheet3???

thanks a million

---

halem2[_6_]

Tab Name same as Cell - PART 2