-   -   Paste (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/306902-paste.html)

tim

Paste

Hello All,

I created a macro by recording PasteSpecialValues. It
works fine when I use the shortcut key or a custome
button, but I get an error (Method of Range Class failed)
when I try to run the macro from the "Run" button in the
Vb toolbar. Any ideas.

Thanks in advance

Tom Ogilvy

Paste

Running the code probably clears the clipboard, so there is nothing to paste
when the code runs.

Tom Ogilvy