-   -   Returning the result of an SQL/Query to Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/306879-returning-result-sql-query-excel.html)

Hans Weustink[_3_]

Returning the result of an SQL/Query to Excel

Hi,

I would like the result from a query to be returned to an
excel sheet. I can get the database connection=, but
that's it.

So to run a query within Excel based on a SQL with the
results in a predetermined sheet or just Sheet1,2,..

Thanks,
Hans Weustink

Tom Ogilvy

Returning the result of an SQL/Query to Excel

Have you tried setting up a querytable using Data=Get External Data?

Tom Ogilvy