-   -   add a reference manually (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/306856-add-reference-manually.html)

TommyBoy

add a reference manually

I need to add a reference to outlook 11.0 object library manually from
C#, anyone know how?

Myrna Larson

add a reference manually

The VBA Extensibility Library has a class named References with AddFromFile
and AddFromGUID methods. I think you would use the first, specifying the
library name.

Myrna Larson wrote:

The VBA Extensibility Library has a class named References with AddFromFile
and AddFromGUID methods. I think you would use the first, specifying the
library name.

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 18:44:37 -0700, TommyBoy wrote:

I need to add a reference to outlook 11.0 object library manually from
C#, anyone know how?

Thanks!!