-   -   [URGENT]How to mimic the toolbar zoom button from code (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/306756-%5Burgent%5Dhow-mimic-toolbar-zoom-button-code.html)

Umberto Giacobbi[_2_]

[URGENT]How to mimic the toolbar zoom button from code

Hi guys,

I'm developing an application with the new VS.NET 2005. I find very usefull
the active document host. In my case I have an excel document loaded and I
want to change the document zoom. I try to change the zoom property of the
window object whithout any result.

You know if it is possible to call the function behind the zoom toolbar
button, or if you know any other methods that allow to change the zoom factor.

Thank you in advance for your reply.
Umberto

BrianB

[URGENT]How to mimic the toolbar zoom button from code

Code:
ActiveWindow.Zoom = 50

---