-   -   Excel VBA - Chain of Input boxes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/306743-excel-vba-chain-input-boxes.html)

bigerikt

Excel VBA - Chain of Input boxes

It has been years since I have done anything with VB. I am pretty sur
that once I get rolling, that I should be ok. I need some help with
series of input boxes for an Excell Worksheet.

I need a script that will throw up an input box for each input cell
The input should be entered into the next cell down the Sheet unti
completed.

Does anyone have anything basic that they can show for an example?

Eri

Frank Kabel

Excel VBA - Chain of Input boxes

Hi
why not use a UserForm for this? Maybe better than having several
inputboxes after another. For getting started:
http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/userformtips.htm

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

It has been years since I have done anything with VB. I am pretty
sure that once I get rolling, that I should be ok. I need some help
with a series of input boxes for an Excell Worksheet.

I need a script that will throw up an input box for each input cell.
The input should be entered into the next cell down the Sheet until
completed.

Does anyone have anything basic that they can show for an example?

Erik

---

mark

Excel VBA - Chain of Input boxes

Hi,
There is nothing worse than a series of inputboxes popping
in your face. Can't you create a userform for the text
required? Maybe textboxes that require an entry?
You can view some samples at
http://au.geocities.com/excelmarksway or you can send me
you requirements and I will write it up.

regards
mark

It's free till I say it's not. (I don't work to deadlines).

It has been years since I have done anything with VB. I

am pretty sure
that once I get rolling, that I should be ok. I need

some help with a
series of input boxes for an Excell Worksheet.

I need a script that will throw up an input box for each

input cell.
The input should be entered into the next cell down the

Sheet until
completed.

Does anyone have anything basic that they can show for an

example?

Erik

---
Message posted from
http://www.ExcelForum.com/

.

bigerikt[_2_]

Excel VBA - Chain of Input boxes

The purpose for the inpout boxes is that the people entering the dat
are faced with constant interuptions.

With the chain of input boxes, the users could come back to the tas
knowing exactly where they left off