Coding for printing (without preview)

Sub printall()
For i = 1 To 6
[c1] = i
ActiveSheet.PrintPreview
Next
[c1] = 0
End Sub

This piece of coding will printout a filtered chart. My problem is that it
previews the chart and then you have to click the print button to print. I
don't want that. I would like it to print without previewing. I have run
the code without the word printpreview and it still doesn't work. Any help
is appreciated. Thanks.

Chip Pearson

Coding for printing (without preview)

Peter,